Monday, June 11, 2007

PCH Cruise - South

Another weekend, another Great get together. Joe organized an awesome trip for us. The plan was to meet at the donut shop and leave between 7 and 730. . My alarm clock and I haven't been getting along very well so I rolled in at about 6:45. About an hour late by Donut Derelict standards. I'd say we made quite an impression while leaving the donut shop though. Novas for days and again we took the place over!!!



We headed south to Newport to have some breakfast at Ruby's via PCH. The breakfast was great and was nice to sit down and BS for a while. Someone ordered a shake for breakfast. I wont mention any names though.




I left ahead of the group so I could shoot some photos along the route. We had a nice mix of cars. A real nice 2 door Chevelle wagon, a couple of nice Camaros and a sweet looking yellow El Camino.




To be continued.....









No comments: